We have created Lent Devotional Booklets to help individuals and families along their Lenten Journey. Lent Booklets and Calendars are available for pick up at the Welcome Desk, by calling the church office at 501-664-3600, by clicking the links below, or by filling out the form. We are also coming together on Wednesday Nights as a church to learn, eat, and commune together. Learn more at phumc.com/wednesdays.
We are going to begin a sermon series looking at the last seven words that Jesus said from the cross.
- March 6th: Luke 23:34
- March 13: Luke 23:43
- March 20: John 19:26–27
- March 27: Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34
- April 3: John 19:28
- PALM SUNDAY: April 10: Luke 23:46
- GOOD FRIDAY: April 15: John 19:30
ASH WEDNESDAY – March 2nd
- 7AM – Imposition of Ashes in the Sanctuary
- 12PM – Ash Wednesday Worship in the Sanctuary
- 6PM – Ash Wednesday Worship in Wesley Hall (Streaming on Facebook & YouTube)
MAUNDY THURSDAY – April 14th
- 12PM – Mid-Day Communion in Chapel
- 6PM – A Service of the Last Supper in Wesley Hall (Streaming on Facebook & YouTube)
GOOD FRIDAY – April 15th
As we prepare for the season of Lent, which begins Ash Wednesday, March 2nd, we have set a new and easily attainable goal to be debt-free by Easter. If we can do this, will have Paid in Full our debt for the One who Paid our Debt in Full. We will do this by:
- Our whole congregation in a unified spiritual practice of sacrifice for the One who Paid in Full for our sins. This communal effort can bring us together in so many ways, particularly since this pandemic has kept us apart for so long.
- Give your sacrificial funds enabling us to Pay in Full our $317,000 debt.
We would like to publicize the creative ways in which you are being sacrificial. Let us know at phumc.com/paid-in-full or share on social media with #phpaidinfull. We will highlight your offerings every way we have available to us, including in worship.