Dr. John RobbinsSenior Pastor / Contact Me
As we are all too aware, vaccination rates are low and Covid infection rates are dramatically increasing daily. Consequently, we are immediately implementing the following requirements at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church until further notice:
- 1. Masks MUST be worn in all worship services and while in our facilities.
- 2. Worship services will be limited to 80 people per service effective July 18.
- 3. Sign-ups for worship will be required starting today, July 14, 2021.
- 4. Social distancing practices must be followed.
- 5. If you are immune compromised, even if you have been vaccinated, we encourage you to stay home and watch our services online or on television.
I am keenly aware that making decisions like this creates potential criticism. Please know, we are most concerned about the physical well-being on anyone who attends any event here. That takes precedent over the inconveniences we all face as a result of this on-going pandemic.
We are doing the best we can with what it is we all face. The last thing we want to do is close our facilities, so please know we are taking every measure possible to try to avoid that scenario. Thank you for your understanding and patience and pray that more and more will get vaccinated and we can leave this part of our history behind once and for all.
I am proud to serve as one of your pastors,
Dr. John Robbins