Phyouth at Pulaski Heights UMC is not just a program – we focus on relationships. If you are a young person in grades 6-12 (or equivalent), we hope you will find something to plug into! We are also very intentional about being active in the total life of the church and not just off in “youth ministry” world. We strive to have fun, grow as disciples and develop deeper relationships with God.
New this year: We acknowledge that youth who have completed 8th grade are in a place of transition between middle school and high school. Starting this year, 8th grade students may participate this summer in both/either phMIDyouth events and phyouth high school events as they choose. If they are more comfortable attending phyouth, they are welcome in that space. Likewise, if they feel ready to join with the phyouth events they are also welcome to be present. If they would like to attend both groups, we take absolute joy in having them here for double the fun!
We are happy to be together for fellowship, Bible Study and missions! Click here for our Youth 2021-22 Calendar!
Minister to Youth & Families
Director of Midyouth Ministries
Contemporary and Youth Worship Coordinator
SUMMER 2022 MISSION TRIPS
We welcome summer 2022 in phyouth with hope and excitement! Our mission experiences are a major part of any youth group summer, and especially this coming summer, after years of waiting for “normal” we are pleased to announce a full-slate of mission experiences for incoming-6th graders thru 2022 graduates. Youth will be signed up based on their grade in Fall of 2022.
Need-based scholarships for each trip are available, please email email@example.com for more information.
June 12-June 17 2022: Ozark Mission Project (15 Adults needed)
- Middle School Camp Location: Paragould, Arkansas (7th-8th)
- High School Camp Location: West Memphis Arkansas (9th-2022 Graduate)
- Non-Refundable Deposit due at sign up: $100 per student
- Total Price due by March : $250 per student
June 26-July 1: Local Missions Week (15 Adults needed)
- Students will be volunteer with Vacation Bible School in the morning and participating in an additional mission event or fun activity in the afternoon. Local Mission Week schedule will be released March 1.
- Open to all phyouth (6th-2022 graduate)
- Non-refundable cost due at sign up: $50
July 17-July 23: Epworth Project, Slidell, Louisiana (10 Adults needed)
- 20 Jr High (7th-8th)
- 20 Sr. High (9th-2022 Graduate)
- Light construction and hurricane relief, fun in New Orleans area.
- Non-refundable deposit due at sign up: $250
- Total cost due by March 1: $400
Adults interested in volunteering for one or more of these mission trips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register your youth by filling out the form to the right!