Join Us For Worship
PHUMC PHASE 5 Covid-19 GUIDELINES
- Masks are optional in worship services (excluding special services) and while in our facilities. We ask that those who have not been vaccinated yet or those who don’t feel comfortable, still wear a mask.
- Pre-registration for worship is not required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is worship registration required?
Pre-registration for worship is not required.
- Where do we park and enter?
We have three parking lots that you may park in! Parking lots 1 & 2 are off Woodlawn Street and are closer to our Sanctuary. Our covered parking lot (Lot 3) is off Lee Avenue and closer to Wesley Hall where we hold our Contemporary services.
Click here for a map of the PHUMC campus!
- What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
We are hand sanitizing stations and extra masks are available throughout the campus. Hand Sanitizer bottles are in every row/pew in the worship spaces. Deep cleaning takes place between services.
- Is there an Entrance to accommodate those with mobility issues?
Entrances 1, 7, and 10 are all mobility friendly entrances.
- What about kids?
Childcare is available from 9am-Noon. Children and youth Sunday school are from 10:00-10:50. Youth are in the youth lounge and children classrooms are located in the Rev. Lynn Lindsey Children’s building.
- Will the church be furnishing coffee or donuts?
We are furnishing coffee and orange juice in the Gathering Hall and outside of Wesley Hall.
- How will I give my offering?
Offering our gifts to God is part of our spiritual life of growing in grace and generosity. There will be an opportunity to give an offering electronically via our website or text-to-give, and plates will be passed during the worship service.
- Are Sunday Schools Meeting?
Adult Sunday School classes are welcome to meet in-person at the church anytime from 9-Noon. To ensure your room is prepared, please contact Stacey Hightower at email@example.com to reserve a meeting space! Children and Youth Sunday School are not meeting at this time.
- Anything Else I Should Know?
Hymnals and bibles will not currently be in the seats. If you would like to bring your own hymnal or bible, we welcome you to do so!