Join Us For Worship
REGISTER FOR WORSHIP
PHUMC PHASE 2 Covid-19 GUIDELINES
- Masks MUST be worn in all worship services and while in our facilities.
- Worship services will be limited to 80 people per service.
- Registration for worship is required, you can sign up by going to phumc.com/worshipregistration.
- Social distancing practices must be followed.
- If you are immune compromised, even if you have been vaccinated, we encourage you to stay home and watch our services online or on television.
- One service at 11 am in Wesley Hall (For the Summer only)
- 11 am service will be livestreamed on Facebook & YouTube
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is worship registration required?
Due to the number of rising cases and low vaccination rates, we are requiring worship registration until further notice. You can register for worship by going to phumc.com/worshipregistration.
- Where do we park and enter?
We have three parking lots that you may park in! Parking lots 1 & 2 are off Woodlawn Street and are closer to our Sanctuary. Our covered parking lot (Lot 3) is off Lee Avenue and closer to Wesley Hall where we hold our Contemporary services.
Click here for a map of the PHUMC campus!
- What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
With the Delta Variant causing COVID-19 cases to spike, we are requiring people to wear masks in worship. We are also Hand sanitizing stations and extra masks are available throughout the campus. Hand Sanitizer bottles are in every row/pew in the worship spaces. Deep cleaning takes place between services.
- Is there an Entrance to accommodate those with mobility issues?
Entrances 1, 7, and 10 are all mobility friendly entrances.
- What about kids?
Due to the increasing numbers of Covid-19 cases in the community and out of abundance of caution due to children not being eligible for vaccination, we are halting Children and Youth Sunday School classes in addition to childcare at 9am and 11am during worship until further notice. Youth activities, other than Sunday School, will continue as schedule and be modified. Details will be released via youth email list. If you are not on that list and would like to be added, email our Minister to Youth and Families, Ellen Rowland, email@example.com.
- Will the church be furnishing coffee or donuts?
We are not furnishing food and drinks at this time.
- How will I give my offering?
Offering our gifts to God is part of our spiritual life of growing in grace and generosity. There will be an opportunity to give an offering electronically via our website or text-to-give, and plates/baskets will be in the back of the worship space and you may give your offering as you exit worship.
- Are Sunday Schools Meeting?
Adult Sunday School classes are welcome to meet in-person at the church anytime from 9-Noon. To ensure your room is prepared, please contact Stacey Hightower at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a meeting space! Children and Youth Sunday School are not meeting at this time.
- Anything Else I Should Know?
Hymnals and bibles will not currently be in the seats. If you would like to bring your own hymnal or bible, we welcome you to do so!