Associate Minister/Director with Youth and Their Families
Full time Associate Minister with Youth and Their Families, Pulaski Heights UMC, 4823 Woodlawn, Little Rock, AR 72205. Salary commensurate with experience, education. Benefits include pension, health insurance, continuing education, and collaboration on reaching our young people. Ministry description available. Inquiry and resume to Rev. Jay Clark, (501) 978-0538 or firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline, March 1, 2019. Start date, flexible.
Creative Worship Director – St. Luke Campus
Position: Creative Worship Director
General Description: Assist in the development and subsequent planning, coordination, and production of a new, modern experience targeting those who are not involved in church. Assemble a worship team whose leaders plan and incorporate worship elements (music, sound, lighting, video, environment, etc.) for dynamic, themed, and transformational worship. Utilize creativity, leadership skills, and musical gifts to inspire and encourage. Embrace the mission: Love God, Love Neighbor, Change the World.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
1) Worship Team
- Recruit, audition, integrate, train, and provide strategic direction to the worship team.
- Collaborate with Campus Pastor, worship team members, and support staff weekly in logistical and creative planning sessions. Hold weekly worship team rehearsals.
- Collaborate with audio/visual staff to create appropriate audio/visual/lighting environments for a variety of unique worship experiences in a variety of venues
- Coordinate and schedule a volunteer base for worship. Provide training opportunities and support to volunteers.
- Provide leadership and direction to all staff and volunteers involved in worship experiences, encouraging teamwork and mutual support.
2) Worship Elements
- Serve as lead worshiper in all worship services.
- Knowledge of current, popular Christian music in a diversity of styles from what is played on local stations to Gospel, R&B, etc.
- Research and select appropriate music and related elements to support the sermon.
- Ensure all songs, slides, videos and message notes are ready for projection.
- Oversee the design and creation of web, screen, and print graphics.
- Oversee the design of lighting changes and cues.
- Oversee all photography and video projects.
- Coordinate with the Communications Team to build momentum and community on social media and ensure consistent strategic outgoing communications.
- Work with pastoral leadership to establish annual goals and objectives for the worship experience as part of the greater strategic planning of St. Luke and evaluate progress regularly.
4) Other duties
- Attend staff meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Provide support to community-focused activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Campus Pastor
Inquiry and resume to Rev. Andrea Cummings, (501) 568-2651 or email@example.com.