New Schedule this Year: First shift 8 – 9:45 am, Worship for all at 10 am, Second shift 10:15 am – 12 pm. (The break in the middle allows the AR Foodbank to reset the amount of food for volunteers to sort.)
T-shirts and sweatshirts will be sold this year to raise money for additional food and to have more activities for the volunteers.
Please Note: Youth group leaders will not be able to sign the volunteer liability waiver forms for their youth. AR Foodbank requires signatures from a legal parent/guardian for all youth under the age 18.
CLICK HERE SIGN UP.
Health Kit Materials
- 1 hand towel – 5 x 25 inches to 17 x 27 inches – Kitchen, cleaning, and microfiber towels not acceptable
- 1 washcloth
- 1 comb – Comb needs to be sturdy and longer than 6 inches long – No pocket combs or picks please – Rattail combs and combs without handles are acceptable with a minimum of 6 inches of teeth
- 1 metal nail file or nail clippers – No emery boards, please
- 1 bath-size soap – 3 oz. and larger sizes only – No Ivory or Jergens soap due to moisture content – Do not remove from original packaging
- 1 toothbrush – Adult size only – Do not remove from original packaging
- 6 adhesive bandages – ¾ inch to 1 inch-size – Common household Band-Aids
- 1 plastic bag – One-gallon size sealable bag only
- $1.00 to purchase toothpaste
Please bring these items in bulk to PHUMC. In November, we will deliver them to the Ingathering site.
(Further details also at arumc.org or umcor.org.)