Register For In Person Worship!
The Board of Stewards approved the proposal from our Relaunch Team and Clergy to reopen for limited indoor in-person worship at our Campus following our Stage 1 Guidelines.
Stage 1 Reopening –
PHUMC Stage 1 Guidelines
- Masks required
- Socially distanced seating
- Reservations required (via online registration or calling the church office
- Full guidelines can be found here.
Casual Saturday Night Worship
- In the Gym/Great Hall at 5 pm
- 60 maximum congregants (excluding worship leaders and tech team, goal of 80% having been vaccinated) masked & socially distanced
- This service will not be streamed or broadcast
Contemporary Sunday Worship
- Two services at 9 am & 11 am in Wesley Hall
- 30 maximum congregants per service (excluding worship leaders and tech team, goal of 80% having been vaccinated) masked & socially distanced
- 11 am service will be livestreamed on Facebook & YouTube.
Traditional Sunday Worship
- Two services at 9 am & 11 am in Sanctuary
- 60 maximum congregants per service (excluding worship leaders and tech team, goal of 80% having been vaccinated) masked & socially distanced
- 9am service will be livestreamed on Facebook & YouTube and broadcast at 10:30am on KATV.
Registration for Weekend Worship
- Registration will open Monday each week and must be completed by Thursday at Noon prior to the weekend of worship.
- Registration will be available on a weekly basis starting April 5th, just fill out the form below! You can also call the church office at 501-664-3600.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there registration required?
Yes. In order to keep the capacity limit set by the Board of Stewards, registration is required. You can register here online or by calling the church office (501) 664-3600.
Registration will open each week at 8:30am Monday for the following weekend.
- Where do we park and enter?
In accordance with our COVID protocols, persons are only to go in the building through designated entrance areas and into the worship spaces. Therefore, parking and entrances are designated depending on the location of the worship service:
Saturday Worship – Gym – Park in Lot 3 (Lee Avenue), Enter Entrance 10
Contemporary Worship – Wesley Hall – Park in Lot 3 (Lee Avenue), Enter Entrance 7
Traditional Worship – Sanctuary – Park in Lots 1 & 2 (Woodlawn), Enter Entrance 1
Click here for a map of the PHUMC campus!
- What time to we need to arrive?
We are asking that persons arrive 15 minutes before their service begins so they can check in and be seated by the ushers.
- What COVID-19 protocols are in place?
All are required to wear masks. Social distancing will be observed by all participants. There will be temperature checks for staff and volunteers. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the campus. Cleaning will take place between services.
- Will there be paper bulletins?
There will be paper bulletins available and there will also be electronic bulletins available. Hymnals and bibles will not be in the seats. If you would like to bring your own hymnal or bible, we welcome you to do so!
- Will there be an area of seating to accommodate those with mobility issues?
Yes. Entrances 1, 7, and 10 are all mobility friendly entrances.
- What about kids?
At this time, we are unable to offer childcare during the worship services. However, children are invited to come and sit with their parents, and our Children’s Ministry Team will be providing sanitized worship packs for all children who attend.
- Will the church be furnishing coffee or donuts?
Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are not furnishing food and drinks.
- How will I give my offering?
Offering our gifts to God is part of our spiritual life of growing in grace and generosity. There will be an opportunity to give an offering electronically via our website or text-to-give. There will also be dropboxes available with the ushers where you can give your offering physically as you exit (no plates will be passed due to COVID-19 procedures.)